Inspired Assisted Living
At Inspira, we don’t think people should have to move to receive personal care services. Residents can live wherever they like since our caregivers can provide care to an assisted living resident anywhere in the community. Our integrated lifestyle is a great option, especially for couples when one spouse requires more help than the other, but both want to live in an active and vibrant community.
The body is just the beginning.
We know people are more than their physical selves: We are also intellectual, creative and spiritual beings. At Inspira, we provide just the right amount of help, so you can focus on your personal passions and pursuits, opening up new possibilities for a magnificent third act.
Amenities & services to enhance life:
- Arts center and media room
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- On-site salon and massage therapy
- A wide variety of intellectual and arts programming, classes and activities
- Fitness center and classes
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Campus-wide security and 24-hour emergency call response systems
- Medication monitoring and administration, and medical coordination services
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene and escorting to activities and meals
Wellness, done well.
We’re big believers that the brain is elastic and capable of changing for the better. Choosing to stay engaged in life and keeping a positive attitude, along with a willingness to stretch mentally and physically, can enhance the brain’s natural neuroplasticity. It turns out what is good for the heart is also good for the brain.
A Focus on Fitness: Strength training, balance, yoga, dance and many other classes catering to all levels of ability, health and fitness.
Meditation and Mindfulness Classes: Mindfulness training, body awareness and meditation have been proven to help maintain brain health.
Interested in our Assisted Living Options? Call us at (623) 235-6400 or by fill out the form below to learn more!